To celebrate its peak booking period, P&O Cruises, homeporting in Dubai for the first time in January, 2019, is offering low deposits, extra on board spending money, enticing prices and other value-adds on select cruise departures, including in the Arabian Gulf.
The offers are part of a brand new ‘this way for more memories’ promotion which runs from December 21, 2017 to March 5, 2018.
The offers coincide with P&O Cruises peak turn of year booking period and rewards guests in a variety of ways including extra on board spending money on every Select Price outside cabin, balcony or suite, low deposits of just 5% on Select Price bookings for outside cabins, balconies or suites on cruises of 35 nights and under plus great prices across a range of fare types.
P&O’s cruise ship Oceana’s January 31st, 2019 cruise departure from Dubai is included in the Select Prince promotion. The Dubai & Arabian Gulf fly-cruise package is for £1,499 per person based on a 10-night cruise round trip from Dubai on Oceana departing January 31, 2019 plus £220 per cabin to spend on board.
The price per person will be lower for Middle East cruise passengers boarding in Dubai without the fly and cruise option.
Guests can use their additional on board spending money to enhance their holiday experience in a number of ways such as purchasing shore excursions, drinks at the bar, spa treatments, hair and beauty appointments, gym classes, purchases from the on board shops, dining in the speciality restaurants or on wine with dinner.
“With sailings to over 258 ports in 74 countries across seven continents, we know that a holiday with P&O Cruises provides guests with the perfect opportunity to create wonderful memories,” says P&O Cruises senior vice president, Paul Ludlow. “In 2018, we want to make those memories go even further with low prices and additional on board spending money – combined with everything offered on board, we are sure our guests will create memories that will last a lifetime.”
P&O Cruises is also set to launch a new television advert, featuring the popular actor Rob Brydon, which airs on Christmas Day. This will be supported by a radio, print and digital campaign to promote the special offer.
Other cruise itineraries in the Select Prices promotion include:
- Short break: £249 per person based on a two-night cruise to Bruges on Oceana departing December 1, 2018 plus £40 per cabin to spend on board.
- Ex-UK: £799 per person based on a nine-night Baltic cruise on Aurora departing December 10, 2018 plus £200 per cabin to spend on board.
- Ex-UK: £999 per person based on a 12-night Iberia cruise on Ventura departing April 9, 2018 plus ££250 per cabin to spend on board.
- Mediterranean fly-cruise: £899 per person based on a seven-night cruise round trip from Malta on Oceana departing May 10, 2018 plus £150 per cabin to spend on board.
- Caribbean Transatlantic: £999 per person based on a 14-night cruise on Azura departing October 19, 2018 plus £300 per cabin to spend on board.
- Canary Islands: £1,299 per person based on a 13-night cruise on Britannia departing April 7, 2019 plus £360 per cabin to spend on board.
- Canada & New England: £3,599 per person based on a 30-night cruise on Arcadia departing September 3, 2018 plus £620 per cabin to spend on board.
For more information or to book call P&O Cruises on 0843 374 0111, visit www.pocruises.co.uk or visit your local travel agent.