In honour of Plan a Cruise Month (celebrated by the CLIA during the entire month of October), MSC Cruises has halved its brochure rates on select cruises in destination all around the world, including Dubai, which it is using as a Middle East cruise homeport for MSC Splendida.
The 50% savings apply on all cruises booked before October 31st for itineraries in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and United Arab Emirates. The Caribbean cruises also include bonus perks like on-board credit, internet and drink packages.
RELATED: MSC Cruises put Royal Caribbean on notice with new ‘World Class’ mega ships
RELATED: The best cruise ships homeporting in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 2017-18
On select sailings children under the age of 11 will also cruise free, according to the cruise line.
Below is a breakdown of the MSC deals by cruise destination:
Cruises to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and MSC Cruises’ newest private cruise destination, Sir Bani Yas Island Beach Oasis, are reduced by 50% for cruises departing between December 2017 and March 2019 on MSC Splendida.
The cruises all depart from Dubai and are roundtrip week-long voyages. There are two different itinerary types to choose from:
- MSC Splendida: February 3, 2018 – 7-night cruise departing from Dubai with ports of call in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates; Muscat, Oman; and Khor al Fakkan, United Arab Emirates. Prices start at $499 per person.
- MSC Splendida: February 10, 2018 – 7-night cruise departing from Dubai with ports of call in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; and Doha, Qatar. Prices start at $499 per person.
For more information on all of MSC Cruises’ Plan a Cruise Month 2 for 1 deals, see here.
Plan a Cruise Month is a campaign, created by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community — takes places every October and is a worldwide movement to learn more about cruising and how to plan and take a cruise vacation.
Most MSC Cruises of more than 7 nights aboard MSC Divina and MSC Seaside will be half price if booked before the end of October. MSC Cruises is homeporting both cruise ships in Miami between December 2017 and March 2019.
Plus, cruisers enjoy perks like $50-$150 onboard credit, free WiFi packages and drink packages, depending on category of stateroom booked.
Sample itineraries for sailings on MSC Seaside and MSC Divina include:
- MSC Seaside: December 23, 2017 – Guests can experience the first 7-night Caribbean sailing of the revolutionary MSC Seaside as she departs for the first time from Miami, Fla with ports of call in St John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices start at $958 per person.
- MSC Seaside: January 27, 2018 – 7-night cruise departing from Miami, Fla with ports of call in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; and Cozumel, Mexico. Prices start at $589 per person.
- MSC Divina: February 15, 2018 – 11-night cruise departing from Miami, Fla with ports of call in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadaloupe; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Fort de France, Martinique; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bridgetown, Barbados; and Freeport, Grand Bahama. Prices start at $829 per person.
For those looking to explore the Mediterranean, 50% savings apply to all sailings between November 2017 to November 2018, including MSC Cruises’ newest ships —MSC Meraviglia, which debuted in June 2017, and MSC Seaview, which will debut in June 2018— as well as MSC Orchestra, MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Poesia, and MSC Sinfonia.
Sample itineraries for sailings in the Mediterranean include:
- MSC Meraviglia: January 19, 2018 – 7-night cruise departing from Barcelona, Spain with ports of call in Marseille, France; Genoa, Italy; Civitavecchia, Italy; Palermo, Italy; and Valleta, Malta. Prices start at $439 per person.
- MSC Seaview: June 17, 2018 – 7-night cruise on MSC Cruises’ newest Seaside-class ship, arriving June 2018, departing from Genoa, Italy with ports of call in Naples, Italy; Messina, Italy; Valleta, Malta; Barcelona, Spain; and Marseille, France. Prices start at $908 per person.
Northern Europe sailings from March 2018 through October 2018 are eligible for half off, including MSC Meraviglia, which after sailing her inaugural season in the Mediterranean will be repositioned to Northern Europe for the summer 2018 season. Sailings are also available on board MSC Magnifica, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa.
Sample itineraries for sailings in Northern Europe include:
- MSC Meraviglia: May 20, 2018 – 11-night cruise departing from Hamburg, Germany with ports of call in Kirkwall, United Kingdom; Akureyri, Iceland; Isafjordur, Iceland; Reykjavik, Iceland; and Invergordon, United Kingdom. Prices start at $1,329 per person.
- MSC Magnifica:April 23, 2018 – 7-night cruise departing from Southampton, United Kingdom with ports of call in Le Havre, France; Zeebrugge, Belgium; Amsterdam, Netherlands; and Hamburg, Germany. Prices start at $429 per person.
Categories: Middle East Cruise News, News
Leave a Reply